Established in 2014, Entech Kunstoffe Solutions is a Joint Venture between the Gandhi Family, Promoters of T& Haresh G. Chandarana Family, Founders of Timo Plast, Monarch Plastics & Premauni Tools. Entech combines the extensive foresight and experience of the promoter groups, who have come together with a visionary thinking to provide customers with a complete and quality solutions in the Injection Molding Process. Our Core Strength lies in development & manufacture of customized solutions & systems for precision injection moldings of technical parts used in assemblies.
Commitment & Desire to give our customers maximum returns - with our expertise & deep understanding of technology as well as customer's specifications, dedication of our staff and our passion for technology.
- To serve all sectors of engineering & product manufacturing with technologically sophisticated Molds, Systems & Injection Molded Parts.
- The development and production of complex injection molds and their integration into processes.
- Precision Machining of Parts for automobile, aerospace, electrical & medical industries.
- Focus on people & technical innovation through sound corporate management achieved through:
- Key focus on Training & Development
- Planned Trainings for EDM, CNC Inspection, Best Practices, CAD / CAM Software Feature Update etc. every 2-3 months in co-ordination with OEM Technical Support Divisions.
- 100% trainee acceptance rate & turnaround of less than 1%
- Project Management Approach with CFT Participation within the organization keeping customer in focus
- Flat Hierarchies & direct communication to ensure quick & well thought out decisions
- Investment in the most contemporary technology, equipments & facilities from reputed brands
- Adoption of Latest Technology - 5 - Axis CNC Milling Machine, System 3R
- Modular tool design based on market-available standard parts.
In house execution of all process related steps:
- Part Design
- Engineering Optimization (Material, Process & Cost feasibilities)
- Mold design
- Tool making & Production
- Assembly & final inspection.
- Highest level of professionalism at every stage of project planning and punctuality
Our Quality Policy - Scientific Approach to Develop Systems & Procedures throughout the manufacturing life cycle that ensures quality will follow.
- Tool Room Operational from Sep 2015
- In House Wire EDM, CMM & Visual Measuring System by March 2017
- ISO 9001 Certification by December 2016
- 2 Additional VMCs in Calendar Year 2016 & 2017
- In house Injection Molding Facility with assembly in FY 2016-17
- Expansion with Green field manufacturing facility by 2018
- To provide completely integrated and customized solutions, from first design studies to demanding pilot and clean room production by 2018.